1. Members are required to sign in at the pro shop before beginning their round.
2. Members must register their guest(s) in the pro shop before beginning play.
- Members are responsible for their guests when playing at WCC
3. Course Opening Times by Month:
4. No Fivesomes are allowed.
5. All play must start from the first tee unless otherwise directed by the pro shop staff. Foursomes have priority on the tee. Join up when possible. No more than two riders allowed in a golf cart.
6. Golfers should replace divots, smooth over footprints and club marks left in traps. Please repair all ball marks on the greens. All litter must be placed in receptacles provided. Practicing from teeing areas or to greens is not permitted. Practice is permitted in rough areas only. Please check in the pro shop for these locations. At no time can practice interfere with course play.
7. Pace of play Policy
- Ready Golf: W.C.C is adopting the "ready golf" policy for all rounds played.All players should be ready to play when it is their turn. If a player is not ready another player in the group should play. Do not observe "honor" or "away" when a player is ready.
- Continuous Play Policy: on any putting green, all players must putt continuously once the ball is within 18" of the hole. Continuous putting is encouraged within 3 ft, but required within 18".
In the interest of all, players should play without delay and keep up with the group in front of them.
8. All competitions will be governed by the rules set down by The United States Golf Association except those modified by the tournament committee.
9. Golf etiquette and proper attire are required at all times while on the Wenham Country