Assessment Tournament - No entry fee if tournament option was chosen for Pro Shop Assessment.
Events for Ladies include:
- Club Championships
- Spring Four-Ball
- Ladies Final Tournament
Events for Men include:
- Club Championship
- Men's and Ladies Sweeps are 100% handicap unless otherwise posted
- Individual competitions are set at 90% handicap unless other specified, except the Championship flight in the Men's and Ladies Club Championships, which are played at scratch.
- Players are responsible for checking their tee time and scorecard.
- Honor commitment when signing up for tournaments. Failure to show may result in the team being disqualified
- Tee Times will be staggered when possible of tournaments that cover more than one day
- P.Y.O.P - Pick your own Partner
- M.Y.O.F. - Make your own Foursome.
- Tournament sign-up sheets will be posted for the entire year in the tournament book. For most tournaments, the deadline is 5:00 pm the Tuesday before the tournament.
- If the course is open and playable, players should assume that the tournament will be played, on time, no exceptions.
- If the Committee deems it in the best interest of the tournament and the club to postpone play, they may call a delay up to a maximum of two hours. All players are expected to remain at the club and begin play when tournament begins. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of a team or forfeiture of a match. You will still be responsible for an entry fee and may be ineligible for future tournaments.
- Withdrawal from any tournament for other than emergency case will result in that player/team being suspended from a future tournament determined by the Tournament Committee.
- Withdrawals from a tournament after tee times are drawn; the player must find his/her own replacement within the correct handicap range.
- Late for a tee time: Individual Stroke Play
. 1-8 minutes - 2 Stroke Penalty
. >8 minutes - disqualification